Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving

So, once again it has been awhile since I posted. I guess this one will cover from Halloween up to Thanksgiving. I was in Pittsburgh for Halloween with my two sisters and my mom and my brother-in-law and two of my nephews. It was lots of fun. It's always fun to see family. I didn't really take any pictures of the trip because my mom and my sister had that pretty well covered. I'll have to get a disc of the pictures they took, but for now all I have is this video of my nephews right before they went trick-or-treating. Owen is a dragon and Ollie is the chicken.



As for other happenings, Jon had his White Coat Ceremony on November 8th. It's basically a ceremony to give the students their white coats before they start doing clinicals. It was really nice and there was some delicious food, which was a bonus. Ben was really popular even though he was really grumpy because he missed his nap.

Ben with Jon after the ceremony in front of our house. He's wearing the really cute pea coat that my mom gave him.

Isn't my husband all handsome and professional? That's the tie and shirt that we got him for our anniversary. He looks really good in them.

Here is another video of Ben dancing to some real music instead of just Jon making noise.



I'm not sure why Jon decided to put the furry hat on Ben's head, but I'm glad he did. The results were stinking adorable. It turned into a game of Jon dropping the hat on Ben's head, and Ben trying to pull it off.






Ben also likes to play in his exersaucer and play peek-a-boo with anyone who will pay attention to him. The focus is a little funny and the framing is bad and such because I was holding the camera out in front of me so the camera could see Ben while I was hiding behind the wall.




Last, here are some more pictures of Jon reading to Ben. These are some pretty precious moments. Ben sure loves his dad.

I sure am blessed with the two greatest boys in the world in my life.

2 comments:

Dani said...

It's so strange/awesome to see Jon be a Daddy! It's really cute. You guys are great.

Andrew and Lauren said...

Only nerds wear short white coats!